House Wish List
Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Illinois uses many items on an ongoing basis to keep our House running smoothly. We rely on donations to maintain the supplies that help make our families comfortable in their home away from home.
On your next shopping trip, please consider picking up an item or two from our wish list! Items can be dropped off at the House Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Current Items Needed:
Most Urgent Needs
- Febreeze air freshener
- Snacks families can grab and take with them to the hospital (packages of crackers, granola bars, etc.)
- Crock pot plastic liners
- Individual liquid coffee creamer
- Small and large size latex gloves
- Clorox/Lysol wipes
- Paper towels
- Kitchen size trash bags
- 4 gallon trash bags
- Energy efficient CFL light bulbs (13 watt)
- Clean multi-surfaces cleaner
- Tide Free & Gentle high efficiency safe laundry pouches (for baby clothing)
- Affresh dish washer cleaner
- Lysol disinfectant spray
View our Amazon Wish List — items can be purchased online for RMHCCI & shipped directly to the House! Plus if you designate our charity through Amazon Smile, a portion of your purchase comes back to RMHCCI!
Please contact Development & Communications Coordinator Johanna Moll at 217-528-3314 with any questions about our wish lists.