Recycling Program for Ronald McDonald House
Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Illinois benefits from the collection of pop tabs! Collect your tabs and drop them off at the Ronald McDonald House Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Each year, we collect approximately 40 million of the tabs, which equals about $10,000 for our charity! We appreciate your support!
Pop Tab Challenge for Schools
Each year we award schools for collecting pop tabs for Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Illinois in two categories: most pop tabs collected overall, and most pop tabs collected per student, so schools of all sizes can participate!
Please contact Director of Charity Operations, Brian Replogle, if you have questions or for more information!
2014-2015 Pop Tab Challenge Winners!
Most Pounds Collected
Mt. Zion Intermediate School with 308lbs (Second year in a row!)!!
Runner up: North Mac High with 297lbs!
Most Pounds Collected per Student
Zion Lutheran School with 1.7 lbs of pop tabs per student (Second year in a row!)!!
Runner up: Edinburg High School with .45 lbs per student
Thank you to everyone who collected!!!
Recycle used printer ink cartridges & used cell phones!
We collect & recycle used cell phones and printer ink cartridges to generate revenue for Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Illinois. Click here to see the flier for more information!
- Collect your used cell phones and inkjet & laser printer ink cartridges.
- Drop off items at Ronald McDonald House each day from 8 am – 8 pm!
Businesses & Organizations:
- Visit www.recycleforchapters.com to register.
- Order prepaid shipping materials.
- Receive prepaid shipping boxes and fill with used cell phones, inkjet and laser printer ink cartridges, and leave for your usual UPS pickup!