All-In Donation Day is March 9, 2021!
Our goal is twofold:
raise $50,000 in 24 hours and help fulfill our wish list items.
Are you "All-In" for RMHCCI?
There are 3 simple ways to go All-In for RMHCCI: Give, Share, Ask!
- Make a gift online! - a gift of any amount makes a difference to our families. Your gift will help us maintain our two Houses (Springfield and Peoria) as homes away from home for the families who stay here.
- On March 9th only, your gift will be doubled! The Richard A. Perritt Charitable Foundation, managed by RMHCCI Board Member Mark Tyrpin and family, has committed to a $50,000 matching gift for All-In Donation Day. Your gift of $5 is actually a $10 gift!
- All funds raised on All-In Donation Day will be put toward our areas of greatest need, but specific examples of what your gift can do are below...
- Share a Facebook post about All-In Donation Day.
- Not sure what to share? View our toolkit for ideas!
- Ask a friend to make a gift and share a message about All-In Donation Day on social media, too!
Your gift of each amount below could help us in these ways
- $10 — cleaning supplies to clean rooms and suites for families
- $25 — laundry detergent and supplies for family laundry room usage
- $50 — a new set of sheets for a family's room or suite
- $88 — the amount we estimate it costs for a family to stay a night.
- We never ask families to pay for their stay, but your donation of $88 could help share a night with a family!
- $125 — a portable deep cleaner to aid in room cleaning
- $250 — a new vacuum for our Houses
- $500 — a 13 piece cookware set for our Guest Chefs to use in our kitchens
Wish List Fulfillment:
More information about local stores participating in our wish list drive coming soon!
You can also purchase an item directly from our Amazon registry!
- Springfield: Visit the Schnuck's at Montvale (2801 Chatham Road) to participate in a supply drive of our wish list items!
- Peoria: On March 9th, you can drop off your donations of wish list items at Northwoods Mall from 11 AM - 6 PM.
Thank you to our matching gift donors!
- The Richard A. Perritt Charitable Foundation, managed by RMHCCI Board Member Mark Tyrpin and family, will match all gifts made, up to $50,000 today. This means that your gift today is doubled!
Thank you to our sponsors for helping us make the 2020 All In Donation Day a success!
Social Media Toolkit
Click here to view our Social Media Toolkit, which includes All-In Donation Day messages and images that you can share on your social media channels!
The Giving Form will be here on March 9, 2021! Check back here then!