Ronald McDonald House Charities® of Central Illinois uses many items on an ongoing basis to keep our House running smoothly. We rely on donations to maintain the supplies that help make our families comfortable in their home away from home.
On your next shopping trip, please consider picking up an item or two from our wish list!
Note: the new Peoria RMH Wish List will be coming soon! For more information, please contact Kelly Thompson, CEO at (309) 401-2525 or email@example.com.
Items can be dropped off at the House Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
** PLEASE NOTE: Due to health concerns, we cannot accept used items of any kind. Thank you for understanding!
Current Items Needed
- Disposable Crockpot Liners
- Glade or Renuzits Pop-Up Air-Fresnhners
- Chocolate Frosting
- Hefty/Ziplock Snack Sized Baggies
- Full White Sheet Sets
- Febreze Air Effects/Air Fresheners
- Booster Seats
- 2 qt. and 6 qt. Cambro food containers
- Food prep gloves
- Plastic cups with lids
- Styrofoam coffee cups with lids
- SOS Pads
- Magic Erasers
- Stain removers
- 4-gallon trash bags
- Mr. Clean Multi-Purpose Cleaner
- Kitchen sized trash bags
- Stainless Steel Cleaner
- Oreck Vacuum Bags (XL Upright & Miele)
- Latex gloves
- Stick Deodorant
- Shaving Cream (travel-sized)
- Gift Cards (for gas stations, Walmart, Target and various local restaurants)
Amazon Wish List & Amazon Smile
View our Amazon Wish List — items can be purchased online for RMHCCI & shipped directly to the House! Plus, if you designate our charity through Amazon Smile, a portion of your purchase comes back to RMHCCI!
Please contact Springfield Program DirectorKatie Alsup at 217-528-3314 x 147 with any questions about our wish lists.