Our new Peoria house is scheduled to open late fall of 2019 - additional information will be posted as it is available.
To stay at the Ronald McDonald House®, families must:
- Have a patient 21 years or younger being treated at a Springfield medical facility
- Individuals seeking to stay at the House that are under the age of 18 MUST be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian
- Live more than 40 minutes from Springfield
- Successfully complete a criminal background check (for guests 18 and older)
If you meet these qualifications, take the next steps:
- Apply Online to Stay - After you apply, work with your child's medical provider and/or assigned hospital case manager/social worker/licensed clinical professional counselor for a referral to stay with us. This is a separate form from the online application.
- Wait for confirmation - RMHCCI will contact you once we receive the referral and to obtain additional information, such as the criminal background check authorization.
- Check availability - Because we are unable to take reservations, room accommodations are on a first come, first served basis. While we make every effort to provide a room, we may not be able to accommodate your family. Please be prepared to make alternate arrangements.
If you completed the referral process less than one year ago, please call the House directly at 217-528-3314 to submit a request to stay. If it has been more than a year since you have completed the referral process, please go through the above New Guest process.